MOUNTAIN RESCUE INSURANCE (HIGHLY RECOMENDED)
It is recommended that the companions have insurance that covers among other mountain rescue, medical care and necessary hospital and repatriation required by accident or any other eventuality that may occur during the trek.- Only available for spanish residents,
CANCELLATION INSURANCE (OPTIONAL)
The organization recommends to buy cancellation insurance due to force majeure before departure. Participants may wish to purchase a cancellation insurance covering repayment of the total amount paid in case you can not travel, driven by an event of force majeure as follows:
Illness (when involving hospitalization or an imminent risk of death) to the exclusion pre-existing conditions at the time of accession, accident or death of the insured, family relatives or second degree first (spouse, parents, children, brothers and sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, son, daughter or step-parents) 85€ for spanish residents and 98 € for not spanish residents.
WARRANTY FOR SPORTS INJURY TO WHOM THE ACCOMPANYING RUNNER (OPTIONAL)
Usually, standard cancellation insurances does not consider as “force majeure” the runner’s physical injury caused during training practices or participation in a previous race of EVEREST TRAIL RACE.
ETR Organization offers the possibility to recover amounts paid (totally or partially, depending on date of cancellation) by contracting a warranty for sporting activity injury at a cost of 95 €.
- Cancellations till 21:00 h. (Spanish local time) on day 31th June: 100%
- Cancellations from 1th July to 1th October total refund except 600 €.
- Cancellations from 2 th October , not refund.
CANCELLATIONS without cover
- Cancellations between registration opening and 31/7, refund of amounts paid, less 850 € cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between 1/8 and 1/10, refund of amounts paid, less 1,200 € cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between 2/10 and the day of departure is not repaid any
Refund does not include the cost of the guarantee.
Participant should have to present the original and dated documents that accredit the fact that motivates the activation of the coverage in case the force majeure or the Warranty for sports injury (medical certificates, official hospitalization sheet, etc.)